1. Presentation of the site.
Users of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring:
Owner: Better Path SAS - Siren: 827 485 467 domiciled at 76, avenue de Wagram - 75017 Paris. VAT No.: FR15827485467
Artistic Director: BigCheesePublishing
Manager: Thomas Hervet - email@example.com
Host: Shopify Inc - 126 York St., Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 5T5, Canada.
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time, and users of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website are therefore advised to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Wopilo Better Path may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes, in which case it will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention in advance.
The www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site is updated regularly. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them. In particular:
- Delivery and returns are free of charge in mainland France;
- The trial period is 30 nights from the date of receipt of the order;
- The money-back guarantee: during the trial period, the refund procedure is carried out on simple request.
3. Description of services provided.
The purpose of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.co website is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities.
Wopilo Better Path endeavours to provide information on the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website that is as accurate as possible. However, Wopilo Better Path cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or failures to update information, whether caused by Wopilo Better Path or by third-party partners who provide such information.
All information on the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information provided on the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment with an up-to-date, latest-generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Wopilo Better Path is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of whole or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except preliminary written authorization of Better Path.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any element which it contains will be regarded as constitutive of a counterfeit and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of the articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitation of liability.
Wopilo Better Path may not be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.wopilo.com website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Wopilo Better Path may also not be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website.
Interactive areas (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Wopilo Better Path reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Wopilo Better Path also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Management of personal data.
In Europe, personal data is protected by the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site, the user's access provider, the user's Internet protocol (IP) address.
In any event, Wopilo Better Path only collects personal information relating to the user for the purposes of certain services offered by the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website. Users provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, particularly when they enter it themselves. Users of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website are then informed whether or not they are required to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions on personal data, all users have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning them, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of Wopilo Better Path and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorisation of Wopilo Better Path. However, Wopilo Better Path is not in a position to check the content of sites visited in this way, and consequently accepts no liability in this respect.
Browsing the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website may result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the browsing of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site and is also used to measure visitor numbers. Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
However, users can configure their computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies (the methods described below may vary depending on the browser version. If necessary, please refer to the user manual for the browser you are using):
- Internet Explorer: Tools tab (wheel-shaped icon at top right) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use personalised settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to deactivate cookies.
- On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the www.wopilo-int.myshopify.com website is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Notice management.
No consideration is given in exchange for submitting a review, and reviews are published within a maximum of one month.
We keep reviews for an unlimited period of time.
Our customer experience team may contact the person who submitted a review (via the e-mail address provided when the review was submitted) in order to:
- offer them (if possible) a solution to improve their nights,
- ask them if necessary, to explain their review so that we can find them the most suitable solution possible.
The user will be able to modify their review without time limit (provided that the newly modified review does not justify a refusal to publish, the reasons for which are given below). All they have to do is go to the same page where they posted their review and click on "modify".
- reviews from customers who have made insulting comments or comments contrary to the law (racism, homophobia, etc.),
- reviews from customers who have made aggressive, threatening or disparaging comments about Wopilo staff,
- reviews whose content is deliberately rendered unusable by the customer, such as the random entry of characters, or presenting content that is objectively incoherent and excessively detrimental to its intelligibility.
Even more so, we exclude "online reviews" which do not meet the definition of "the expression of a consumer's opinion on his or her consumer experience by means of any element of appreciation, whether qualitative or quantitative".
User: Internet user connecting to and using the aforementioned site.